Job Title: Paid Search Manager
Salary: £20k – £25k depending on experience and ability
Location: UK, Midlands
City: Lichfield (near Birmingham)
Contract Type: Permanent
Do you have a keen eye for detail and a proven understanding of what makes consumers click and buy? Do you know how to create powerful paid search campaigns that increase ROI and produce happy clients? If you’d love to work with a fantastic team of AdWords experts in a search marketing specialist agency then we have just the job for you.
We serve a range of clients with campaigns in over 27 countries across different sectors including the Automotive, Finance, Energy and Recruitment industries. As a progressive digital marketing agency we offer pay per click, search engine optimisation, social media, online PR, website conversion enhancement, affiliate marketing and web analytics services.
As a result of our continued success we are looking for an experienced Paid Search Manager who can maintain the high services levels we provide to our clients, ensuring strategies are executed on-time & to a high standard.
This position combines client relationship responsibilities with hands-on campaign management, offering a perfect step-up for a proven PPC marketer looking to develop and broaden their skills in a rare out-of-London agency role.
- Interpret client needs from Account Management Team & prepare strategies & tactical plans for 1 -3 months in advance.
- Implement & manage client campaigns accurately & on-time
- Achieving the clients objectives & KPI’s defined by the Account Management Team
- Train the Client Services Execs to support you and become specialists
- Communicate strategies & work to clients in partnership with the Account Management Team
- Creation of search marketing campaigns for clients from scratch. Tasks will include understanding client needs, identifying and developing a keyword strategy, analysis of competitor activity, writing targeted advert copy and ongoing campaign management.
- Tracking and analysing performance of campaigns and acting on your findings to improve quality score and meet marketing return-on-investment targets.
- Using bid management tools to minimise clients overall cost per click.
- Managing day-to-day client relationships over the phone, face-to-face and through client presentations.
- Responding to ad-hoc client requests for campaign analysis.
- Prioritising your workload to meet client sensitive deadlines.
- Keeping up to date with changes in search engine technology.
We need a confident, hard-working pay per click marketer with a proven track record who is excited about becoming part of a fast growing digital agency.
Core competencies for the role include;
- Outstanding ability to interpret client needs, prepare & implement strategies
- Strong ability to communicate strategies to clients & colleagues
- Outstanding attention to detail, quality & accuracy
- Strong technical ability & high competency in chosen field
- Outstanding ability to manage time and complete tasks on deadlines
- Have at least 3-4 years of search marketing experience, either within an agency or client side. Be prepared to give examples of how you have been able to successfully create and improve existing search marketing campaigns that increased sales and maximised ROI.
- Be highly numerate and display a keen sense of attention to detail.
- Be an advanced Microsoft Excel user.
- Be familiar with search marketing tools including Google AdWords Editor and bid management, competitive analysis and keyword research tools.
- Have a creative mindset with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Have experience of thriving within a team based environment.
- Have experience in presenting in front of other people.
Salary will be dependent on experience. The company is growing rapidly and you can anticipate more responsibility and the opportunity to build on your skills considerably.
Relevant marketing qualifications are of interest, but the main requirement is proven experience in managing search marketing campaigns.
If you are interested in this vacancy use the details below.
Employer: ClickThrough Marketing
Contact: Michelle Crane, HR & Recruitment
To apply please call 0800 088 7486 or contact us.
Additional Keywords: Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive, Marketing Co-ordinator, Online Marketing Executive, Online Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Executive, PPC Manager, Pay Per Click Manager, Paid Search Manager, PPC Executive, Pay Per Click Executive, Paid Search Executive, Google AdWords, Marketing Account Manager.