Job Title: SEO Account Executive
Salary: £14k – 17k depending on experience & ability
Location: UK, Midlands
City: Lichfield (near Birmingham)
Contract Type: Permanent
ClickThrough Marketing is one of UK’s fastest growing Digital Marketing agencies employing a group of talented employees with a huge passion for online marketing.
We serve a range of clients with campaigns in over 27 countries across different sectors including the Automotive, Finance, Energy and Recruitment industries. As a progressive digital marketing agency we offer pay per click, search engine optimisation, social media, online PR, website conversion enhancement, affiliate marketing and web analytics services.
As a result of our continued success we are looking for an Account Executive who can maintain the high services levels we provide to our clients across various sectors, and build on our best practice SEO, optimisation & social media procedures.
This role will be fast paced and challenging, incorporating a wide range of SEO techniques, across a number of clients, including data analysis and reporting, competitor analysis, keyword research, link building, video marketing, online PR, website conversion enhancement, and social media.
This successful candidate will already be a highly organised and have excellent planning and communication skills. You will be expected to bring your good understanding of internet marketing, SEO and social media to benefit our client base to improve client outcomes and inspire direct reports.
Duties are as follows:
- Working with the project manager to deliver the client strategy through data analysis and reporting, competitor analysis, keyword research, link building, video marketing, online PR, website conversion enhancement.
- Prioritise your workload.
- Managing and organising your tasks and diary.
- Make informed and proactive decisions when working on client account and strategy.
We need a hard-working specialist with a proven track record in internet marketing, who is excited about becoming part of a fast growing digital agency.
The ideal candidate should have:
- At least 1-2 years experience in the field of SEO and internet marketing, ideally within an agency where you successfully worked on a number of accounts simultaneously.
- Excellent SEO and internet marketing technical knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge and use of SEO and Digital Marketing tools.
- Excellent project management and organisational skills.
- Good relationship building skills, both internal and client-facing.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- A keen eye for detail and an analytical mind.
- Ability to demonstrate previous practical success in SEO and internet marketing campaign delivery and implementation.
- Able to display a creative approach to meeting client briefs.
- A passion for SEO & web optimisation, internet marketing and search in general.
- Have a proactive manner with a strong sense of ownership.
- Have a positive attitude that contributes to the overall company culture.
- Have a strong work ethic with a keen desire to constantly learn and evolve.
- Competent written skills.
Ideal candidates should be able to demonstrate good level of expertise and knowledge in the following;
- How search engines and websites work.
- A strong understanding of SEO, including keyword research, link building, video marketing, online PR, site build and social media.
- Awareness and understanding of website conversion enhancement and usability best practice.
- Basic web development understanding e.g. HTML, CSS.
- Strong Excel skills and experience of data analysis and manipulating.
- Strong experience in the use of web analytics programs.
- Know how to conduct online competitor analysis and research.
Relevant marketing qualifications are of interest, but the main requirement is proven experience in an internet marketing environment.
Salary will be dependent on experience. The company is growing rapidly and you can anticipate more responsibility and the opportunity to build on your skills considerably.
If you are interested in this vacancy use the details below.
Employer: ClickThrough Marketing
Contact: Zoe O’Neil, Operations Director
To apply please call 0800 088 7486 or contact us.
Additional Keywords: Search Engine Optimisation Manager, SEO Manager, Digital Marketing Account Manager, Online Marketing Account Manager, Search Engine Optimisation Account Manager, SEO Account Manager, Search Engine Optimisation Account Executive, SEO Account Executive, Organic Search Account Manager, Organic Search Account Executive, Social Media Account Manager, Social Media Account Executive.