Job Title: Digital Content Executive
Salary: Up to £25k DOE
Location: Lichfield (near Birmingham), UK
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time (37.5 per week)
ClickThrough is a growing Digital Marketing agency employing a group of talented employees with a huge passion for online marketing. We serve a range of clients with campaigns in over 27 countries across various industry sectors. As a progressive digital marketing agency we offer SEO, Paid Search, Social Media, A/B Testing, Web Analytics & Development & Inbound Content Marketing.
This role is a blend of creativity and strategic thinking. On a day-to-day basis, you’ll be planning, writing and delivering optimised, engaging content for your lead accounts, from web copy to blog posts, infographics to social media messaging. You’ll be an integral part of the account team, working with account managers to design and deliver successful content strategies that are optimised, on- brand and drive results for clients.
We are looking for a Digital Content Executive who has experience in content writing either within a client side or digital agency environment. The successful candidate will work alongside our SEO team to produce high quality content for a range of B2C and B2B brands, always keeping strategic objectives in mind. They will clearly communicate to our internal team and clients and they will use our internal time/job management systems to manage their tasks.
The successful candidate must be a hard-working and creative individual with a flexible, can-do attitude – someone who will thrive in a fast-paced agency environment. You will be expected to work closely with the internal team and adhere to ClickThrough’s best practice and processes. You will already be a highly organised individual and have excellent planning and communication skills.
Job Description & Key Responsibilities:
- Create engaging, informative content in line with client’s tone of voice and brand guidelines, while also being optimised for search
- Plan, research and write content including web copy, blog posts, infographics, press releases and social media messaging
- Act as content lead for key accounts, supporting account managers in managing day-to-day client relationships over the phone, via email and face-to-face
- Carry out keyword research to identify relevant opportunities to create optimised content and improve performance
- Work with designers to oversee the production of high quality on- and off-page content
- Planning and manage content calendars for lead clients
- Prepare for and participate in client content workshops
- Work with the digital paid media, inbound marketing and web development departments to deliver integrated projects
- Act with speed and agility to ensure that your workload is prioritised effectively to meet deadlines
What do we need?
We need trusted, responsible and innovative people who are excited about the prospect of playing a major role within a leading digital marketing agency. You will portray a passion for excellence and possess the speed and agility to work hard and stay results-focused, while maintaining a high level of respect and resilience.
The ideal candidate should have:
Essential skills/experience –
- 2-3 years’ experience creating digital content for a range of topics and target audiences
- Educated to degree level
- Innovative and creative mindset
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience using social media management and monitoring tools e.g. Hootsuite and TrueSocial Metrics
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of SEO, content marketing and social media best practice when making recommendations to clients
- Passion for excellence and the drive to develop and grow
Desirable skills/experience –
- Experience working in an agency environment
- Big picture understanding of marketing and how content fits in with this
- Experience delivering content outreach campaigns
- Experience creating and delivering social media campaigns
- Experience with inbound marketing platforms (e.g. HubSpot, Pardot)
- Marketing qualification
Please supply examples of previous work.
The company is growing rapidly and you can anticipate more responsibility and the opportunity to build on your skills considerably.
If you are interested in this vacancy use the details below.
Contact: Michelle Plowman, HR & Operations Manager
Tel: 01543 410 014