Job Title: Director of Digital Integration
Salary: £47k+ depending upon experience
Bonuses: Up to £10k depending on performance & ability
Location: UK, Midlands
City: Lichfield (near Birmingham)
Contract Type: Permanent
Company Description: Read more about ClickThrough.
This role is about managing / developing people, excellent client service levels, retention and service quality. It would suit a dynamic individual looking for the next step in their career that can demonstrate their track record and proven experience required for this challenging new role.
The Director of Digital Integration at ClickThrough is a central and pivotal role to the entire agency. You are key to driving operational productivity, excellent service levels & relationships with clients across multiple departments.
You will manage multiple people across each department and you will provide clear leadership and guidance on department projects, technologies and processes.
This role requires someone who is highly motivated – a self-starter, organised, proactive and driven.
You will need to be resilient, used to working to shifting priorities, deadlines and handling demanding situations with a smile and a ‘can-do’ attitude. Essential skills include experience and knowledge of managing large teams preferably within a digital marketing environment.
- Managing, mentoring and coaching our specialists to maximise their potential, value and performance with support from our HR Manager
- Contribute to identification, feasibility and development of new services including outsourced support services alongside Managing Director and Director of Client Development
- Identifying, sourcing and resourcing of the right internal specialist staff to ensure service continuity with support from our HR Manager
- Driving the integration of services, cross-client processes, technology adoption, department improvement and innovation
- Overall relationship ownership for cross-client services and client escalation point above our specialists
- Strategic interpretation of Service Level Review’s, driving services refinement and outcomes across all departments alongside Director of Client Development
- Take part in sales pitches where your experience and specialisms are required and add value
- Day-to-day management, prioritisation of Studio processes, tasks & projects
- Ownership and reporting of all departments Profit & Loss with Finance Director and HR Manager
Skills Requirements, Competencies & Proven Experience
The ideal candidate should have:
- Track record of being a professional and respected leader, coach and mentor to a large digital team.
- Ability and track record of managing and progressing multiple objectives, projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Ability and track record of driving a continuous process measurement and operational improvement culture across large teams.
- Proven track record and extensive experience of being the senior escalation point for Client Services.
- Strong knowledge and track record working within an Agency that provides organic search, paid search, content marketing and website development and CRO.
- Ability and successful track record of managing and improving the Profit & Loss performance of a large Agency digital team.
- Experience of successfully driving the resourcing strategy for digital agency services using a mix of recruitment and outsourced relationships.
How To Apply