Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: UK, Midlands
City: Lichfield (near Birmingham)
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 25+ hours to full time
Company Description: Read more about ClickThrough.
Job Purpose & Key Responsibilities
- Managing the company financials through pro-active analysis of sales forecasting, cash flow profitability and budget management
- Process and manage the payroll in a timely manner
- Issuing and processing sales invoices to customers, receipts and payments
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly
- Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Conduct regular reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed and reported
- Balancing the accounts
- Completing VAT returns
- Work directly with the department owners to drive their understanding and management of Gross profitability and Budgeting
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Prepare and setup any new client accounts
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Work in partnership with our accountants & financial director to ensure financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
- Maintain the petty cash fund
- Provide administrative support to management as requested
We need trusted, responsible and innovative people who are excited about the prospect of playing a major role within a leading digital marketing agency. You will portray a passion for excellence and possess the speed and agility to work hard and stay results-focussed, while maintaining a high level of respect and resilience.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be energetic with strong judgement and communication skills, and you will be approachable and show great attention to detail.
- Associate’s degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent financial experience
- Knowledge of accepted accounting principles
- Experience working within a professional time based service environment such as marketing agency, legal firm, accountancy practice or similar business.
- IT savvy with experience of Sage and cloud based packages that streamline & help automate the accounting & reporting function, e.g. Zero or QuickBooks.
- Relevant financial qualifications such as AAT, ACCA, CIMA or ICAEW would be an advantage
- Experience with time tracking systems such as Synergist would be an advantage.
Salary will be dependent on experience. The company is growing rapidly and you can anticipate more responsibility and the opportunity to build on your skills considerably.
How To Apply