Job Title: Head of Marketing / Marketing Manager
Location: UK, Midlands
City: Lichfield (near Birmingham)
Contract Type: Permanent (part time or full time) or Fixed Term Contract
Hours: 28 hours to 37.5 hours – flexible working
Who we are
ClickThrough is a digital performance marketing agency whose purpose is to deliver sales growth and a competitive business advantage to its clients.
Working internationally on campaigns in over 20 countries, we employ a talented group of people with a passion for helping our clients grow sales using Paid Search, SEO, Social Media, Inbound Content Marketing, A/B Testing and Growth Driven Web Design.
We strive to create a rewarding working environment, job satisfaction and happiness for our people by offering them career development, opportunity to work on market leading brands, excellent work life balance and wellbeing.
Primary Role Objective
Plan, coordinate and implement an integrated marketing strategy for the ClickThrough brand to drive awareness, generate new sales opportunities and support the business goals.
What will you be responsible for?
- Management and improvement of our digital marketing & partner strategy
- Take ownership for all marketing communications, design & collateral across the agency
- Align all marketing activity in line with business plan, goals and strategy
- Create & grow partnerships with technology & marketing partners with the goal of generating opportunities for the sales department
- Management and improvement of our customer advocacy strategy including recommendations and case studies
- Bringing new ideas to build on our existing digital marketing and nurturing activity
- Helping us be nominated and win awards for the great client work and results we deliver for our clients
- To deliver on our client acquisition and growth targets
You will be working in partnership with our in-house SEO, Paid Search, Content, Social, Web Development, Analytics and Inbound teams to drive marketing integration in line with our business plan.
Additionally you will work closely with the sales team to ensure our sales and marketing strategy is closely linked.
You will report to the MD and will play a key strategic senior role on the management team.
What do we need?
We are looking for an exceptional, energetic and inspiring B2B digital marketing expert.
We need a trusted and innovative person who is excited about the prospect of playing a major role within a leading digital marketing agency. You will portray a passion for excellence and possess the speed and agility to work hard, be creative while keeping focus on the commercial impact of new client acquisition.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be energetic with strong judgement and communication skills, and you will be approachable and show great attention to detail.
What are we looking for?
Experience and Knowledge
- A proven track record in a similar role or environment
- Understands our B2B target audience and buyer personas
- Strong awareness and understanding of B2B digital marketing strategies including content and email marketing, event marketing, SEO, PPC and social.
- Experience working in a technical & digital marketing role within sectors such as software/SAS, professional services or digital agency environment
- Branding, design and marketing communications experience
- Worked extensively in B2B nurturing and lead generation
A strong understanding of Inbound Marketing and account based marketing.
Skills, Qualifications and Personal Attributes
- Superb writing and verbal communication skills
- Excellent eye for design of marketing collateral, branding and communications
- A qualified strategic marketing professional
- A hands on ‘get things done’ marketer
- Energetic and fast paced – full of ideas and passion
On top of working in a Lichfield, a lovely city a few miles outside Birmingham, here are a few of the benefits we offer;
- Flexible working hours
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- 23 Holiday Days + Bank Holidays + the option to buy any additional days
- Parking Permit
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
Salary will be dependent on experience. The company is growing rapidly and you can anticipate more responsibility and the opportunity to build on your skills considerably.
If you are interested in this vacancy use the details below.