Job Title: SEO Optimiser and Link Builder
Salary: Up to £23k depending on experience and ability
Location: UK, Midlands
City: Lichfield (near Birmingham)
Contract Type: Permanent
Are you an experienced SEO, with an excellent knowledge of current SEO tools and page rank techniques? Do you have experience of competitor analysis, technical site analysis and on-page SEO and link building? If you are looking for a challenging role in a fast paced technology driven environment and have a logical, analytical and creative approach, you could be what we are looking for.
Company Description: Read more about ClickThrough Marketing.
We are looking for an experienced and talented SEO Optimiser and Link Builder to join our team. We will provide the right applicant with a challenging role where they can further develop their skill set. You will get a chance to work on a number of campaigns, for a wide range of high profile clients.
- Excellent knowledge of SEO principles and techniques
- Experience of link building and PagerRank principles
- Working knowledge and experience of SEO tools and techniques
- Language knowledge of HTML and SQL
- Strong logical and analytical thinking skills
- Good problem solving skills and creativity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Passion for learning
The role will involve analysing the search engine marketing performance of client websites and creating & implementing strategies designed to improve their performance.
- Developing SEO Strategies
- Supporting Junior Team Members
- Analysing Competitor Websites
- Website Auditing
- Keyword Research
- Management of Link Building techniques and tools
- Reporting on client site performance
- Assisting in all other areas of SEO
A minimum of two years’ experience of strategic SEO is required, with strong knowledge of link building tools & techniques and a working knowledge of HTML & SQL. A BSc in a computing discipline would be an advantage, but not essential.
Salary will be dependent on experience. The company is growing rapidly and you can anticipate more responsibility and the opportunity to build on your skills considerably.
We need a hard-working specialist with a proven track record in internet marketing, who is excited about becoming part of a fast growing digital agency.
How To Apply