BidCops is our free PPC reporting tool. In fact, BidCops is the first free AdWords auditing tool in Europe. It produces a comprehensive AdWords report in just 30 seconds – a task that would take days to do manually.
- Get more sales with the same budget
- Find wastage and take action today
- 100% secure and 100% effective
BidCops looks at key factors that could be affecting the efficiency of your AdWords account. It provides best-practice recommendations so you can start focussing on the right keywords and spending more effectively.
Visit BidCops.com to sign up for your free AdWords audit today. You get:
- Full audit of your current AdWords account in just 30 seconds.
- Comprehensive dashboard, with best practice recommendations for improvement.
- A detailed look at your quality score, keywords, cost per clicks, conversion rates, cost per acquisitions and average positions.
- Google AdWords help with optimisation
- Free, printable PPC reports for life
Some of the satisfied clients we have helped reach new customers online in over 30 countries:
Learn More About BidCops, the free AdWords audit tool
BidCops, our unique, free PPC reporting tool, was built by our PPC experts for in-house use at ClickThrough. We used it to manage our clients’ AdWords accounts more effectively.
Now we’re letting you in on the secret – for free.
BidCops looks at key statistics like impressions, clicks, click through rate, average cost per click, average position, conversion rate, cost per acquisition, quality score and overall budget.
And it goes much further.
It looks at how much you’re spending on converting keywords compared to non-converting keywords. It shows keywords with spend but no conversions. Across about 20 pages, the PPC report clearly and comprehensively details numerous factors that provide valuable insights into the performance of your campaign.
And thanks to the easy-to-understand graphs and tables, and best-practice recommendations from our PPC experts, it’s easy to see where measures need to be put in place to improve efficiency.