Job Title: Digital Paid Media Executive
Salary: Up to £22k depending on experience and ability
Location: UK, Midlands
City: Lichfield (near Birmingham)
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Company Description: Read more about ClickThrough.
Job Purpose & Key Responsibilities
The role of Digital Paid Media Executive combines direct client relationship responsibilities with hands-on campaign management, optimisation and analysis of selected clients and on daily tasks required to support the Digital Paid Media Managers across Paid Search, Social and Display campaigns.
- Managing client relationships via phone, email and face-to-face meetings on smaller clients and supporting the Digital Paid Media Managers on managing relationships with larger clients
- Optimisation and management of paid search, social and display campaigns across multiple clients
- Accurate and timely preparation and analysis of daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports
- Management, distribution and optimisation of client budgets to achieve client campaign objectives
- Working with the Paid Media Managers to strategically develop clients and test new channels, targeting opportunities and Beta’s to help meet client KPI’s
- Delegating work to junior team members and ensuring their work is quality assured
- Awareness of time vs retainer, planning in work, managing clients expectations and escalating concerns or upsell opportunities where necessary
- Working closely with other teams in the agency such as SEO, Content and Web Development
- Prioritise workload to meet both internal and client deadlines
- Work closely with the wider team to expand knowledge and ensure best practice is adhered to across all channels
- Correctly planning and tracking time in Synergist, our internal time tracking system
We need trusted, responsible and innovative people who are excited about the prospect of playing a major role within a leading digital marketing agency. You will portray a passion for excellence and possess the speed and agility to work hard and stay results-focussed, while maintaining a high level of respect and resilience.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be energetic with strong judgement and communication skills, and you will be approachable and show great attention to detail.
- Minimum of 1 years experience in PPC
- Highly motivated and passionate about digital media
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and good presentation skills
- Excellent Excel skills – skilled at advanced data manipulation
- Organised and detail-oriented
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Able to think both strategically and tactically
- AdWords and Google Analytics qualified
- Other marketing qualifications
Salary will be dependent on experience. The company is growing rapidly and you can anticipate more responsibility and the opportunity to build on your skills considerably.
How To Apply