Is your Google AdWords campaign working to its maximum potential? Want expert, best-practice PPC advice from a leading paid search expert?
Well, you’re in luck! As part of our Digital Academy series of training webinars, Amy Bott will be delivering a FREE PPC training session entitled ‘Six Powerful Tips To Get More From Your AdWords Campaign’.
The webinar takes place tomorrow (Thursday April 4), at 11:00 AM GMT. During the 25-minute presentation, Amy will explain:
- How to audit your AdWords account in just 60 seconds
- Why being in number one position may be costing you sales
- How to find inexpensive keywords your competitors have missed
- How to stop competitors leaching sales from your brand traffic
- How you can use match types to filter out irrelevant traffic
- Why pausing keywords should always be the last resort
Amy is ClickThrough’s director of paid search. She has years of PPC management experience across a huge range of industry sectors – over the course of her career, she’s worked for clients like Microsoft, Body Shop, ScottishPower, Dunelm Mill, Gap and Halfords Autocentres.
It’s Amy’s keen eye for detail, and her planning and analytics know-how, that drive ClickThrough’s PPC team. She also played a big part in the development of BidCops, our free AdWords reporting tool.
Simply fill in a quick form to reserve your place on Amy’s FREE PPC training webinar.