Get trusted advice from certified UK Google Analytics experts.
Need Google Analytics help? We offer insight, expertise and experience to help ensure your Analytics data is clean, accurate and lets you report on campaigns with a high level of confidence. We’ve got years of experience providing Google Analytics consulting to UK and businesses around the world, helping to explain complicated aspects of this important tool while empowering staff to understand difficult data. With us you can:
- Get the most out of Google Analytics
- Tap the knowledge of a certified Google Analytics consultant
- Get plain English definitions of Google Analytics terminology
- Optimise your set up so you can find what you need quickly
- Understand how to improve your performance using Google Analytics insights
- Learn how users interact with your website
- Know your metrics from your dimensions
Google Analytics is a digital marketing essential. It lets marketers like you keep track of digital marketing campaigns, and tailor strategies accordingly. But its most powerful features are sometimes difficult to grasp.
If you’re not sure how to use Google Analytics or need your account audited, we can help. Just get in touch.
Google Analytics Audit
If you’re already set up with a Google Analytics account but you’re having issues when it comes to data quality, or extracting the exact data you require, we can help.
In our comprehensive audit we will conduct checks on the following:
- Correct use of campaign tagging
- Referral spam and internal traffic filtering
- Correct implementation of tracking codes
- Correct use of filters
- Property and view optimisation
- Accurate ecommerce tracking
- Dashboard setup
- Cross Domain Tracking
- Custom Reporting
Planning how you’re going to measure a campaign prior to launch is essential in order to measure its success. Working with our Analytics experts, we can ensure end-to-end measurement and ease of reporting for all your campaigns and measurement needs. This promotes full visibility and will help you to see micro conversions, such as newsletter sign ups and downloads.
For effective tracking and analysis purposes, setting up your tag management system correctly is important. It will help you to easily launch new tags, have firm control over current data capture, and allow you to get a clearer picture of the effectiveness of your current campaigns.
How can a Google tag management system benefit you?
- All your tags in one easy-to-manage place
- Easily switch off or turn tags on
- Potentially increase site load speeds
- No more bothering developers to add or remove tags from your website
- Less prone to errors occurring from new installs and deployments
- Puts you in control
- Keeps your site clean
- Allows third parties you trust to add and remove tags via Google Tag Manager, saving time
Google Tag Manager opens up easy access to advanced features in Google Analytics. With Google Tag Manager you can easily track all clicks and elements on your website to monitor their performance. If you ever wanted to know how many people click a button, sign in or click links to go off site this is an easy way of doing it.
Want better visibility of user interaction on your website in Google Analytics? Organise your tag management system and eliminate manual processes with the help of Google Tag Manager Fundamentals Certified staff at ClickThrough.
If you need Analytics, measurement or Tag Management help from our experts, Just get in touch.