We take a step-by-step approach to creating your website, to ensure that it is produced to the highest standards. If your page is low quality, or takes a long time to load, you’re likely to see a significant bounce rate, and lose out on conversions. With our web design services, your site will work to a high standard, with fast page load times, attractive design and exceptional functionality.
This approach to web development planning ensures that the scope of the project is clearly determined, with set deliverables and timescales, so you know exactly what to expect at each stage. Other benefits of Agile methodology include:
- Increased speed to market
- Increased overall quality
- Incremental budget control
- Increased stakeholder visibility through collaboration
- Better risk management through early issue identification
MVP & Scoping
During the scoping process, we will discuss and define the MVP (minimum viable product). This is treated as the first release, with remaining or future budgets being used for progressive enhancements. The outcome of the scoping process will be a technical document using the MoSCoW approach (Must, Should, Could, Won’t). Once the scope is agreed, a budget spending plan is created. This will contain our recommendations for how your budget is best used to achieve your goals.
Kick-off meetings are a great way to ensure everyone involved understands your project and targets. This meeting will discuss:
- Key milestone dates and initial timeline to launch date
- Dependencies and risks
- Content planning and delivery
- Team member responsibilities (client and agency – this will cover team roles but also stress the need for client involvement in review and signoff)
At the end of this meeting you will have a clear plan detailing the phases and responsibilities as we work towards your website launch.
Review Stages & Project Management
We continually review progress throughout to keep the project on track. This provides us with an opportunity to discuss potential scope changes, risks to deadlines, or external risks that could impact your project. Desired change requests can also be evaluated and prioritised. Milestones reached will also be formally signed off.
Sign-off & Feedback Process
In order to benefit from a successful digital marketing strategy, both parties must ensure that regular contact is kept at all times. The web development team at ClickThrough will work with you to ensure that they are well informed of your strategies and deadlines going forward.
Typical sign-off stages may include:
- Technical scope and deliverables – reaching understanding of your business targets, and setting realistic timeframes for the completion of work.
- Designs or wireframes – completion of prototype page schematics, to allow you to decide whether or not to go forward with specific designs.
- Template implementation of key views – implementing your wants and needs into the site and strategy in preparation to launch the newly built site.
- Launch – rolling out the site and making it live, and then tending to it to ensure site quality stays at a maximum.
Once your web development is complete, it’s important to make sure that it stays up to date and remains fresh and relevant to your customers. We believe in evolutionary design – making small, continual changes to your site to keep it up to date with technological changes and ensure that it continues to deliver the best experience for your customers – and for you.
We work to exacting standards to ensure that all web build projects are completed to brief, within budget and on time.
To discover how we can help you with your next web build project, contact us today.