Job Title: Digital Content Writer
Salary: £18k + depending on experience
Location: UK, Midlands
City: Lichfield (near Birmingham)
Contract Type: Fixed term 12 month contract (possibility to become permanent)
Hours: Full Time (37.5 hours per week) or Part Time (minimum of 22.5 hours per week)
ClickThrough is a growing Digital Marketing agency employing a group of talented employees with a huge passion for online marketing. We serve a range of clients with campaigns in over 27 countries across various industry sectors. As a progressive digital marketing agency we offer SEO, Paid Search, Social Media, A/B Testing, Web Analytics & Development & Inbound Content Marketing.
This role is a blend of creativity and strategic thinking. On a day-to-day basis, you’ll be planning, writing and delivering optimised, engaging content for ClickThrough Marketing, from web copy to industry blog posts, infographics to white papers. You’ll be an integral part of the team, working across all departments to design and deliver successful content strategies that are optimised, on- brand and drive results.
We are looking for a Digital Content Executive who has experience in content writing either within a client side or digital agency environment. The successful candidate will work alongside all our departments to produce high quality content, always keeping the business’s strategic objectives in mind.
The successful candidate must be a hard-working and creative individual with a flexible, can-do attitude – someone who will thrive in a fast-paced agency environment. You will be expected to work closely with the internal team and adhere to ClickThrough’s best practice and processes. You will already be a highly organised individual and have excellent planning and communication skills.
- Interpret website performance data and plan, research and write interesting content including web copy, blog posts, infographics, press releases and industry reports.
- Create engaging, informative content which is in line with ClickThrough’s tone of voice and brand guidelines, while also being optimised for search
- Implementing ClickThrough’s content strategy as proposed by Head of Content and Content Managers
- Carry out keyword research to identify relevant opportunities to create optimised content and improve performance
- Work with designers to oversee the production of high quality on- and off-page content
- Researching and identifying content ideas and opportunities to support ClickThrough’s sales and marketing objectives
- Work with all departments to deliver integrated projects
- Act with speed and agility to ensure that your workload is prioritised effectively to meet deadlines
What do we need?
We need trusted, responsible and innovative people who are excited about the prospect of playing a major role within a leading digital marketing agency. You will portray a passion for excellence and possess the speed and agility to work hard and stay results-focused, while maintaining a high level of respect and resilience.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Minimum of one year’s experience creating digital content
- Educated to degree level
- Innovative and creative mindset
- Ability to analyse and interpret data
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Passion for excellence and the drive to develop and grow
- Experience working in an agency environment
- Good understanding of SEO and content marketing
- Big picture understanding of marketing and how content fits in with this
- Experience creating and delivering social media campaigns
- Experience with inbound marketing platforms (e.g. HubSpot)
- Marketing qualification
Please supply examples of previous work.
The company is growing rapidly and you can anticipate more responsibility and the opportunity to build on your skills considerably.
Employer: ClickThrough Marketing
Contact: Michelle Plowman, HR & Operations Manager
Tel: 01543 410 014