Job Title: Digital Marketing Graduate
Salary: £18k - £22k depending upon experience
Location: UK, Midlands
City: Lichfield (near Birmingham)
Contract Type: Permanent / 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
ClickThrough is a digital performance marketing agency whose purpose is to deliver sales growth and a competitive business advantage to its clients. Working internationally on campaigns in over 20 countries, we employ a talented group of people with a passion for helping our clients grow sales using Paid Search, SEO, Social Media, Inbound Content Marketing, A/B Testing and Growth Driven Web Design.We strive to create a rewarding working environment, job satisfaction and happiness for our people by offering them career development, opportunity to work on market leading brands, excellent work life balance & wellbeing.
This position represents a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start their career in digital marketing. We are looking for two Digital Marketing Graduates to join our SEO department.
They will support our Account Managers and the wider SEO department to deliver research and analysis to support client strategies. You will ensure client strategy is implemented and executed to a high standard by following department processes. The candidate will also be responsible for analysing data to assist with clients’ technical SEO strategies and to maintain Google best practice.
You will be expected to hit the ground running and feel confident to take ownership of your areas of responsibility.
The successful candidates must have an understanding of Microsoft Excel and a passion for data. They must have strong communication skills in order to communicate clearly with our internal team and exceptional organisation skills where they will use our internal time/job management systems to manage and organise their tasks.
The successful candidates will receive both in-house and external training and have the opportunity to develop skills with industry leading tools and technologies.
- Updating and sending client weekly and monthly reports
- Use of web analytics tools
- Reviewing clients’ SEO performance
- Housekeeping of SEO department software
- Learning and keeping up to date with the SEO industry
- Monitoring client performance against KPIs with reference to rankings, traffic and other digital marketing metrics
- Monitoring SEO issues on clients’ websites
- Auditing clients’ websites and promoting best practice web development techniques
- Carrying out link removal strategies from research to completion
- Shadowing and supporting Account Managers with day-to-day tasks including client calls and meetings
We need trusted, responsible and innovative people who are excited about the prospect of playing a major role within a leading digital marketing agency. You will portray a passion for excellence and possess the speed and agility to work hard and stay results-focused, while maintaining a high level of respect and resilience.
- A degree or diploma 2:1 or above. This role will likely suit someone with a degree in the following Digital Marketing, Business Studies, Marketing/PR courses, Psychology or another related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Data driven
- Analytical mindset
- Basic understanding of digital marketing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of site scanning software
- Knowledge of excel formulas
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Good level of commercial awareness
- Previous agency experience either work experience, interning, sandwich-course
We will be holding a graduate day at the end of May. The top applicants will be invited to the day, where candidates’ skills will be assessed through various means, including industry-specific tasks.
The company is growing rapidly and you can anticipate more responsibility and the opportunity to build on your skills considerably. Salary will be dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this vacancy use the details below.
Employer: ClickThrough Marketing
Contact: Michelle Plowman, HR & Operations Manager
Tel: 01543 410 014