Job Title: PHP Web Developer
Salary: up to £28k DOE
Location: UK, Midlands
City: Lichfield (near Birmingham)
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
ClickThrough is a growing Digital Marketing agency employing a group of talented employees with a huge passion for online marketing. We serve a range of clients with campaigns in over 27 countries across various industry sectors. As a progressive digital marketing agency we offer SEO, Paid Search, Social Media, A/B Testing, Web Analytics & Development & Inbound Content Marketing.
As a result of our continued success we are looking for a middleweight PHP Developer to assist in the building and maintenance of high-quality websites and internet-based solutions. This successful candidate will already be an organised Web Developer with experience in developing robust websites and web applications.
We're looking for a PHP developer to join our growing team. They will support the Senior Web Developer by building and maintaining a range of websites and internet-based solutions for both clients and any internal projects. The successful candidate must be a hard-working and creative individual with a flexible, can-do attitude – someone who will thrive in a fast-paced agency environment. You will be expected to work closely with the internal team and adhere to ClickThrough’s best practice and processes. You will already be a highly organised individual and have excellent planning and communication skills.
- Develop new sites, predominantly using WordPress
- Maintain and test existing websites, such as core and plugin updates
- Always bear in mind best practices with particular regards to security and speed, reporting any potential improvements
- Keep up to date with new web technologies and share relevant information
- Work closely with the Senior Web Developer to progress the departmental technical processes
What do we need?
We need trusted, responsible and innovative people who are excited about the prospect of playing a major role within a leading digital marketing agency. You will portray a passion for excellence and possess the speed and agility to work hard and stay results-focused, while maintaining a high level of respect and resilience.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years’ experience in a professional development environment (Creative or Digital Agency preferred)
- HTML & CSS
- MySQL/MariaDB/Percona database management, optimisation & administration
- Git Source Control
- WordPress CMS – front & back-end
- Linux server administration including Apache and Nginx configuration
- Domain and DNS management
- A clinical approach to testing with a sharp eye for detail
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Passion for excellence and the drive to develop and grow
- Magento Ecommerce
- Responsive frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation)
- API integrations
- App development (native or PhoneGap)
- Laravel framework
- Knowledge of SEO, digital paid media and/or inbound marketing
Please supply examples of previous work – URLs only at this stage.
The company is growing rapidly and you can anticipate more responsibility and the opportunity to build on your skills considerably. If you are interested in this vacancy use the details below.
Employer: ClickThrough Marketing
Contact: Michelle Plowman, HR & Operations Manager
Tel: 01543 410 014