Job Title: SEO Account Manager
Salary: £23k - £35k depending on experience & ability
Location: UK, Midlands
City: Lichfield (near Birmingham)
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
ClickThrough is a digital performance marketing agency whose purpose is to deliver sales growth and a competitive business advantage to its clients. Working internationally on campaigns in over 20 countries, we employ a talented group of people with a passion for helping our clients grow sales using Paid Search, SEO, Social Media, Inbound Content Marketing, A/B Testing and Growth Driven Web Design.We strive to create a rewarding working environment, job satisfaction and happiness for our people by offering them career development, opportunity to work on market leading brands, excellent work life balance & wellbeing.
This role combines managing client relationship responsibilities with hands-on strategy implementation and analysis. You will maintain the high service levels we provide to our clients and build on our best practices, optimisation and procedures.
This role will be fast paced and challenging, incorporating a wide range of digital mediums, across a number of clients. The successful candidate will deliver client work by distributing work throughout the internal team, conducting strategic account reviews and providing strategy recommendations in order to retain clients and make sure client strategy is implemented and executed to a high standard.
This successful candidate will already be highly organised and have excellent planning and communication skills. You will be expected to hit the ground running and bring your good understanding of SEO and digital marketing to benefit our client base to improve client outcomes and inspire the team.
- Understand and communicate strategies to clients and work effectively across the Account Management Team.
- End to end Account Management on selected clients including timely and accurate delegation of work to other staff to support delivery of client campaigns.
- Working with the SEO departments mixed discipline team to deliver various client strategies this may include, content, technical SEO, Inbound and social.
- Track, analyse and report on performance by producing high quality insight reports for clients. Act on your findings to improve results by identifying opportunities for strategic changes and account growth.
- Monitor client performance against KPIs with reference to rankings, traffic and metrics.
- Monitor SEO issues on clients websites
- Manage client relationships over the phone, face-to-face and through client presentations to help build long lasting effective relationships.
- Prioritise your workload to meet both internal and client sensitive deadlines.
- Ensure deadlines are hit in clients task plans, client’s expectations are managed and team are supported by balancing client requests.
- Mentoring of junior team members to develop their knowledge.
- Be a role model of the company’s 10 Critical Behaviours.
We need trusted, confident, hardworking people who are excited about the prospect of playing a major role within a leading digital marketing agency. To be successful in this role you will need to be energetic, approachable, but most importantly accountable for the delivery of client projects.
- 2-3 years’ experience in account management
- Proven track record of successfully working on a number of accounts simultaneously.
- Strong knowledge and use of SEO and Digital Marketing tools.
- Excellent project management and organisational skills.
- Strong relationship building skills, both internal and client-facing.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A keen eye for detail and an analytical mind.
- A passion for SEO and search in general.
- Have strong time-management skills and ability to prioritize tasks as necessary
- Be able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Have a proactive manner with a strong sense of ownership
- Have a strong work ethic with a keen desire to constantly learn and evolve
- Have a positive attitude that contributes to the overall company culture
- Excellent written skills
- Outstanding attention to detail, quality & accuracy
- Strong Excel skills and experience of data analysis and manipulating.
- Ability to manage your own time efficiently, complete tasks to deadlines.
- Agency experience
- Marketing qualifications
Salary will be dependent on experience. The company is growing rapidly and you can anticipate more responsibility and the opportunity to build on your skills considerably.
If you are interested in this vacancy use the details below.
Employer: ClickThrough Marketing
Contact: Michelle Plowman, HR & Operations Manager
Tel: 01543 410 014