What information we collect
We may collect the following information from you:
- Name, company/organisation details and job title.
- Contact information including your email address.
- Demographic data such as preferences and interests.
- Other information from surveys and/or offers you have responded to.
What we do with the information we collect
We require certain information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may from time to time send promotional emails about new products and services, special offers or other information which we believe you may find interesting, to the email address you provided.
- We may use the information to customise our website around your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that any information you provide to us is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures that safeguard the information we collect.
Links to external websites
Controlling your personal information
You may opt-out of receiving promotional and direct marketing messages at any time by writing to us at ClickThrough Marketing Ltd, Charter House, Sandford Street, Lichfield, WS13 6QA or by sending an email to email@example.com.
ClickThrough Marketing will never sell or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your prior permission or are required by law to do so. You may request to see details of the information which we retain about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A fee will be payable. If you wish to receive a copy of this information please write to the above postal address. If you believe that the information we hold about you is incomplete or incorrect, please write to the above postal address.