Digital Performance Accelerator™
Be recession resilient, drive more performance from less spend with a fully integrated, conversion-centric approach
The Digital Performance Accelerator is for CMOs and Marketing Leaders that want maximum growth at the lowest possible cost.
1. Reduce media spend wastage in paid search and paid social
2. Optimise user journeys and improve conversion rates
3. Accelerate performance from organic channels
4. Drive cross-channel integration and cost efficiency
5. Maximise leads, e-commerce sales and overall returns from less spend
Who is the Digital Performance Accelerator for?
For CMOs, Marketing & Digital Leaders that want to;
- Annually benchmark to identify gaps, inefficiencies and missed opportunities,
- Assess scope for scaling growth or driving more performance from less spend,
- Ensure their strategy is leading edge and maintains competitive advantage,
- Upskill their internal team or benchmark their agency to accelerate innovation.
For high spending brands that are;
- Experiencing unexplained drops in performance in paid, organic channels or conversion rates,
- Spending significant budgets across paid search and paid social,
- Running their SEO, paid media, and conversion strategy in silos,
- Using existing agencies or in-house teams to run their performance marketing.
What are the deliverables and costs?
During a 10-week programme of work we will deliver;
Current performance understanding by channel - identify the wastage and lost opportunity in your paid search, paid social, organic strategies and website user journey’s. Benchmark against best practices and market leaders in your sector.
Opportunity assessment – identify the key cross channel upside opportunities, prioritised by potential growth and cost saving impact.
Competitor benchmarking - identify how you compare to your competitors and how this can be leveraged drive strategy to build or maintain long term competitive advantage.
UX & Conversion fast track - identify the most lucrative upside opportunity to improving your websites user journey. Run user testing exercises to gain qualitative and actionable insights, leading to the creation of an optimised page design and further test recommendations. Demonstrate how an optimised design will improve your sites conversion rate and return on media spend.
Upside forecast - provide a potential upside forecast by channel over the next 18 months, including realistic, fully optimised stretch forecasts.
Integrated Strategy - provide a summary strategy with timings, showing how you would realise this upside forecast across each channel - evidenced by case studies from similar campaigns and best in sector benchmarks (i.e. what you can do to outperform your current strategy)
Delivered by Experts - to ensure you get maximum value - the findings, strategy and solutions will be presented in a number of training/presentation sessions during the 10 weeks. The deliverables will be presented in a way to upskill, drive creativity and challenge your internal team or agencies.
We offer a positive return on performance & value guarantee
We guarantee a positive return on our Digital Performance Accelerator. Based on our work with high-spending brands, we estimate we will identify at least a 15% saving on overall media spend, plus we'll show how you can deliver at least 10% more revenue from this reduced media investment.
The project is designed to deliver significant upfront value and impact at a low cost of entry. By investing a small sum with us on a project, you’ll enjoy immediate and long-term cost efficiencies and growth.
The cost for the accelerator is £6,500, however, if you decide to work with us ongoing, we will discount this fee in full from any future fees. Additionally, we are so confident in our integrated, conversion-centric approach that we will return your fee if you do not believe we've demonstrated the expected value and impact.
Since 2004, 100’s of brands have experienced the growth and cost efficiency benefits of our fully integrated, conversion-centric approach.
ROI through revenue generated by A/B testing
Decrease in CPA with Performance Max
Increases in plan purchases in 3 months
Increase in traffic and leads from Digital PR