Use of this website shall be subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
- The content of the pages on this website are for general information and use only. All content is subject to change without notice at any time.
- Neither ClickThrough Marketing nor any third parties provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, performance, completeness, timeliness or suitability of the information and materials offered on this website for any specific purpose. You accept that such information and materials may contain errors or inaccuracies and we exclude liability for any such errors or inaccuracies to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- The use by you of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information, products or services obtained through this website meet your specific requirements. By using this web site and attempting to implement any of the strategies that we have talked about, you agree to indemnify and hold ClickThrough Marketing Ltd harmless of any subsequent events that may occur with your web site, marketing efforts and / or search engine rankings.
- Please be advised that due to search engines, web sites and marketing techniques changing frequently and rapidly that not all of the information on this web site may be completely accurate at the time it is read. At the time of writing the content for this web site all information was accurate to the best of our knowledge and experience. Successful search engine marketing requires extensive research of many resources. Do not use this site as your sole source for information.
- This website contains content and material which is owned by or licensed to ClickThrough Marketing. This material includes, but is not limited to, design, appearance, layout and graphical elements. Reproduction is strictly prohibited unless it is in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website could result in a claim for damages and/or constitute a criminal offence.
- This website may also include hyperlinks to external websites. These links are provided solely for your convenience. Their inclusion does not signify that we recommend the website(s) concerned. ClickThrough Marketing accepts no responsibility for the content of the linked external website(s).
- Your use of this website and any subsequent dispute arising out of this use remains subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
This website and all content contained within it is the copyright of ClickThrough Marketing. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents of this site in any form is prohibited other than the following uses:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk specific extracts for personal, non-commercial use.
- You may distribute content to individual third parties for their non-commercial, personal use, with the requirement that you acknowledge this website as the source of the content.
- You may link to specific pages within this site, and display both brief excerpts of our articles and posts on our blog.
You may not, except with the express written permission of ClickThrough Marketing, distribute or exploit our content for commercial purposes. You cannot transmit or store this content in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system. News articles contained on this website are supplied by Adfero DirectNews and © Adfero Ltd. All rights reserved. Any views and opinions expressed in these news articles are not necessarily those of ClickThrough Marketing.