Want to take a more strategic approach to your social media marketing but don’t know where to start? Our social media experts can help you identify opportunities, hone your social media skills and underline the importance of social media marketing to your senior stakeholders.
A social media marketing audit is the first step towards developing or redefining your social media strategy. Our social media consultants will use this social audit to highlight your current performance, benchmark your social media against that of your competitors, and gain valuable insight on competitor strategy.
Your social media audit will answer questions such as:
- Which social networks should I focus my efforts on?
- What is the best time to post my content?
- What are my competitors doing to succeed on social media?
Social Media Audit Reporting
As your social media consultant, we will compile a comprehensive social audit report based on 12 months of competitor data analysis, and which includes strategy recommendations and clear direction for the next steps to take in your social media marketing journey.
Your social media audit will cover more than 25 factors across seven core categories, including:
- Profile performance overview: top level analysis of social media profile performance
- Content performance: understand which content types and topics perform best to engage your audience
- Competitor analysis: benchmark your performance against up to three competitors and gain insight into their strategies
- Additional accounts: identification of dormant, anti-brand and other social profiles which can compromise your brand presence
Once you have your social media audit completed you are ready to start with your social media marketing plan. For those clients wishing to manage their social media in-house, but in need of a quick update to their marketing skills, we offer a range of flexible social media training packages.
Our mentors are social media consultants who can guide you through objective setting, platform selection, profile setup and optimisation, and social media calendar planning.
Our assist and mentor packages are fully flexible and can be tailored to your specific requirements. Popular social media training topics include Hootsuite best practice, social media listening, and campaign planning and reporting.
Find out how we can help you. Contact us via email or call us on 0843 770 9829