Job Title: SEO Online Copywriter / Web Content Writer
Salary: £13k – £17k depending on experience & ability
Location: UK, Midlands
City: Lichfield (near Birmingham)
Contract Type: Permanent
ClickThrough Marketing is one of UK’s fastest growing Digital Marketing agencies employing a group of talented employees with a huge passion for online marketing.
We serve a range of clients with campaigns in over 27 countries across different sectors including the Automotive, Energy, Industrial and Leisure industries. As a progressive digital marketing agency we offer search engine optimisation, copywriting, pay per click, social media, online PR, website conversion enhancement, affiliate marketing and web analytics services.
Are you an online copywriter bursting with ideas, with a flair for writing SEO-friendly web copy? If so, you may be just what we are looking for.
The successful candidate will play an integral role in the development of our client’s online presence, with the ability to turn your hand to all kinds of subject matter and styles. SEO copywriting involves the creation of strong, relevant content that raises our client’s online profile and is informative and useful to potential customers.
Working closely with our SEO experts, your role will be to create highly effective, original copy for some well known brands. From press releases and blogs to product descriptions and topic related articles, your work will always be engaging, knowledgeable, accurate and appealing to potential customers. Once produced, the content you create will be published on a number of well-read websites.
- To provide compelling, creative and effective content for all our clients’ websites for their SEO & online marketing campaigns.
- Create web copy that is consistent with clients’ tone of voice and brand identities.
- Produce news stories, press releases, articles, blogs and other web content in volume and to deadlines.
- Working with the Account Management Team to understand clients’ business objectives in order to create effective content strategies.
- Working with the client services department on ideas generation for content strategies and liaison with clients from time-to-time.
- Any other duties as required.
We need a hard-working copy specialist with a track record in content writing.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices and styles for varied projects, with diverse audiences.
- The ability to communicate complex or demanding subject matter in a concise engaging manner.
- Outstanding attention to detail, quality & accuracy.
- A degree or diploma in English, Journalism, Communications or a related field. NCTJ Qualification is a definite advantage.
- At least a year’s experience as a copywriter. Commercial experience of SEO copywriting would be beneficial.
- Flexible, hard working and able to act on your own initiative.
- A passion for web marketing is crucial as well as the ability to demonstrate previous success. Shorthand is not required.
Salary will be dependent on experience. The company is growing rapidly and you can anticipate more responsibility and the opportunity to build on your skills considerably.
If you are interested in this vacancy use the details below.
Employer: ClickThrough Marketing
Contact: Michelle Crane, HR Assistant
To apply please call 0800 088 7486 or contact us.
Additional Keywords: Web Copy, Copy Writing, Copywriting, Copy Editing, Online PR, Journalist, Journalism, Copy Writing.