Job Title: Paid Search Executive
Salary: £15k – £20k depending on experience & ability
Location: UK, Midlands
City: Lichfield (near Birmingham)
Contract Type: Permanent
ClickThrough Marketing is one of UK’s fastest growing Digital Marketing agencies employing a group of talented employees with a huge passion for online marketing.
We serve a range of clients with campaigns in over 27 countries across different sectors including the Automotive, Finance, Energy and Recruitment industries. As a progressive digital marketing agency we offer pay per click, search engine optimisation, social media, online PR, website conversion enhancement, affiliate marketing and web analytics services.
As a result of our continued success we are looking for a Paid Search Executive who can maintain the high services levels we provide to our clients by creating search marketing campaigns using Google AdWords and other search engines.
The successful candidate will already be a highly organised, confident PPC specialist with excellent planning and communication skills. They will be expected to bring their deep understanding of internet marketing to bear on our client base to improve client outcomes and inspire their direct reports.
Responsibilities are as follows;
- After spending time to understand each client’s needs you will create search marketing campaigns by identifying relevant search keywords, evaluating competitor activity and writing advert copy.
- Using online tools and Microsoft Excel you will evaluate the performance of your campaigns and act on findings to meet return-on-investment targets.
- After receiving training you will use online tools to help minimise clients spend by optimising the price they pay for each click on their adverts.
- Speaking to clients about the campaigns you have created over the phone and through face-to-face meetings, accompanied by an Account Manager.
- Responding to ad-hoc client requests for campaign analysis using Excel.
- Prioritising your workload to meet client sensitive deadlines.
We need confident, hard working people who are excited about the prospect of becoming part of a fast growing business. The ideal candidate should:
- Ideally some agency experience but not required.
- Excellent project management and organisational skills.
- Strong relationship building skills, both internal and client-facing.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A keen eye for detail and an analytical mind.
- Ability to demonstrate previous success in managing and improving internet marketing outcomes for clients.
- Have demonstrable passion for digital marketing and advertising in general.
- Be comfortable with numbers and display a keen sense of attention to detail.
- Have experience in using Microsoft Excel to an intermediate/advanced level.
- Have a creative mindset with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Be confident working within a team.
There is a huge scope for personal development as well as excellent careers progression where you will have the opportunity to take on more responsibility.
Relevant marketing qualifications are of interest, but the main requirement is demonstrable passion for digital marketing. We are also open to people with degrees and little to no experience in paid search.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this vacancy use the details below.
Employer: ClickThrough Marketing
Contact: Amy Bott, Director of Paid Search
Tel: 01543 412 460
Visit the website at www.clickthrough-marketing.com
Additional Keywords: Marketing Assistant, Junior Marketing Executive, Marketing Executive, Marketing Co-ordinator, Marketing Communications Assistant, Online Marketing Assistant, Online Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Executive, PPC Assistant, Pay Per Click Assistant, Paid Search Assistant, Google AdWords, Paid Search Assistant, Paid Search Executive, Marketing Account Executive.