Social media is important, and business buyers are definitely using it. In fact, recent research shows about 85% of decision-makers are using it mostly for business not personal reasons.
Other benefits of employing a social media campaign are:
- Exposes your company’s values to your prospects
- Demonstrates expertise where expertise is valued
- Attracts specific kinds of customers
- Changes how people think — usually for the better
- Preempt competitive marketing efforts — If they copy you, do something else
- Attracts attention beyond simple product or company advertising claims.
Connect social media to marketing with a meaningful strategy by discussing and sharing information important to customers.