Our SEO team recently started working with APH, a company specialising in parking and hotel bookings at airports throughout the UK.
We caught up with their Head of Marketing, Christine Hare, to find out more about their business goals and SEO objectives.
Can you tell us a bit about your business’ vision, mission or brand proposition?
First and foremost, we are a family-owned business with a strong focus on our excellent customer service resulting in long term customer loyalty. Our story began with developing our airport parking product, we own and operate three car parks at Gatwick; Birmingham and Manchester. Now we offer an extended our product range across multiple airports, enabling us to act as an agent for third-party parking, hotels and airport lounge products throughout the UK.
Our goal is to grow organically – facilitated by our strong reputation and consistently high customer satisfaction rates, from both our leisure and business travellers. Brand positioning is also important to us, as we are regarded as a trusted advisor for the savvy traveller. We offer a personal and friendly service that is clear, simple and easy to use.
We value long-term relationships with our customers. We provide them with peace of mind and assurance through our carefully selected product portfolio.
What makes your business unique?
We have key selling differentiators that help to tell our brand story and cement our customer relationships:
- 39 years’ experience – we are well-versed in the airport parking industry!
- We own and manage car parks – acting as both the agent and the operator, we have direct control over our customer experience.
- We can assure quality – we only strive to sell Park Mark parking, which is quality assured.
- High ratings from our customers – we have been named Car Parking Operator of the Year nine times by the British Travel Awards! We also receive 97% customer satisfaction with our product range.
- Secure, safe booking – our customers can easily book parking, hotels or lounges and amend or cancel if they need to. We provide online access to all bookings, and an internal customer service team who can help our customers with any queries they may have.
Why did you choose to work with CTM?
ClickThrough were the most enthusiastic agency we approached, and they showed an understanding of our products and some of the challenges we face without any previous knowledge of our business. They showed a genuine interest to helping us achieve our growth targets.
We feel that we share our goals and ambitions for a strong customer experience with ClickThrough. It’s clear that our businesses have similar values.
If you hadn’t gone into marketing, what would your other career option be?
I am a Chartered Accountant, having started my career in finance and making the move into marketing. I was eager to understand what drives customer behaviour and ensure business is driven by a deep understanding of the customer. Aside from business, I love theatre, so a role involved with London West End Theatre would have been fantastic.
What has been your experience of working with CTM so far?
We have only just signed our contract with SEO so unable to answer this yet, but so far so good!
We are pleased to be working with a company that shares our values and beliefs! We can’t wait to start working with the team to drive results. Learn more about their parking, hotels and lounges products here.