The EU Cookie Law came into force in the UK on May 26 2012. The law requires websites using cookies to obtain “informed consent” from site visitors. There are penalties for non-compliance – but no set rules on how to comply. So where does that leave UK online marketers?
- Get the key EU Cookie Law facts that affect UK marketers
- Learn how to spot higher-risk types of cookies on your site
- Discover what the potential penalties are for non-compliance
- Case studies on how three major websites have responded
- Run a Cookie Audit using a Compliance Checklist